Monday, October 29, 2007

#10 Play Around with Image Generators

I found three that I liked, so here you go.




This one was made with the Chocolate Bar Generator




This one was made with the Simpsons Church Sign Generator
This just seems like something you might see on their church sign.


And this little guy was made with the ezSmiley Generator
He's a ninja bear of some kind, probably grizzly.

Many of the generators I came across were ones where you'd simply enter text of some kind and the generator would do the rest. And that's no problem as long as you can thing of something funny to say. I usually have trouble with that. Also, it was hard figuring out what all to do to my Smiley.

A lot of these generators also have links to other generators. So it doesn't take much effort to find one you'll like.

P.S. - I couldn't figure out how to post multiple pics with Flickr. Anyone know how?

No comments: