Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#14 Getting Not-So-Technical with Technorati

Interesting. The Blog Directory search bought up 9,133 hits whereas the tag and basic blog search together average at about 700. I guess people just don't feel the need to tag every Learning 2.0 post with "Learning 2.0".

Wow. Uh, when doing a search for manga (big surprise there) the second hit was "Movie Gallery From Manga Sex". I also found a link to a blog entry about a live action Dragonball Z movie being made. I think I might die.

This reminds me a lot of de.licio.us just due to the fact that you're searching what everyone else online has tagged. But since it also browses blogs for whatever words you're searching for it would be more like Google, only with tag search capabilities.

1 comment:

Parzi said...

I heard about that DBZ movie too. James Kyson Lee (Ando from Heroes) plays...someone!

Still probably won't see it, but good for Ando, I guess.